Though we do take great care in packing our candy with insulation and ice packs during the Summer Months, we suggest 2 day or overnight shipping for select heat sensitive items which when added to your cart will be noted as such.
If you have received melted product, you are required to take a picture of the melted product right away and contact customer service within 24 hours of receipt case at either firstname.lastname@example.org. or 1300 526 397 in order to be accommodated by a replacement or refund.
Please note during the months of September-May ground and 2 day orders will only ship Monday-Wednesday and Overnight orders will ship Monday-Thursday. No orders will ship on Friday.While we do our best to ensure timely delivery of all shipments, Sweetsworld is not responsible for delivery delays, damages or non-delivery caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions, natural disasters or other acts of god.
If there is a problem with your online order we will gladly accept returns of non-edible unopened products within 30 days of receipt, with the following exceptions and conditions:
- You must contact customer service before any returns are made either at 1300 526 397 or email@example.com to gain authorization for a return/authorization# to place on the outside the box OR there will be delays in the return and refund process and possible rejection of the return.
- We cannot accept returns of edible product, personalized products or custom orders.
- For simple health reasons we cannot accept any edible product for a refund, unless it had been damaged in transit. We thank you in advance for understanding this policy. If this is the case please contact customer service at 1300 526 397 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your order
- We want our customers to have a sweet experience. If you have a question regarding a return, please give us a call at 1300 526 397 or email us at email@example.com to see how we can help you.
- Apparel must have the original tags still attached and in unworn condition.
- Please indicate the product name, item number and reason for your return inside the box. Clearly mark on the outside of the box the return authorization# that customer service provides. Failure to do so can cause delays and possible rejection of a return.
- Please note, original order shipping costs are not refundable or transferable.
- From the time of receipt of a return, refunds can take an estimated 5-7 business days.
- Please send the return package to us at the address below:
- Kards & Kandy
- Shop G8031, Charlestown Square
- Charlestown, NSW, 2290
- Customers are responsible for the shipping costs on all returns. Please use a responsible carrier for your return, one that can provide you with a tracking number. Sweetsworld is not responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.
- Returns may be made on apparel, accessories, plush, and any other non-edible merchandise, with the original receipt only within thirty days of purchase. No returns will be made without a receipt. Returned merchandise must be in sellable condition unwashed, unsoiled, and with tags intact. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Edibles and seasonal merchandise are considered final sale and are non-refundable. Online returns must be made through our online customer service department.
Retail store refund policy
Sweetsworld has over 5000 items to choose from, but we only have room for a portion of our products online.
We are constantly rotating our offerings, but if there is something specific you want and don’t see, contact us at 1300 526 397 and speak with a Candy Concierge. They will help you hunt down your favorite childhood candy! You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes! Our gifting department handles all standard and custom orders. If you have a specific product in mind, they can help you put together as much or as little as you need. Stuck and need ideas? They will be more than happy to assist you in creating a one of a kind basket. Our gifting department can be reached at 1300 526 397 or by email at email@example.com.Since this is a personalized service, all orders are non-returnable.
Yes. Sweetsworld has a wide variety of items that can be personalized to say anything! However, please keep in mind that once approved, personalized products do take more time to produce and is not returnable or exchangeable.
To place your order, please contact our gifting department at 1300 526 397 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we do not offer gift cards at this time.
Most of our candies may contain gluten. We suggest if you are allergic to gluten, please call us at 1300 526 397, or email us at email@example.com, and we can recommend if there is anything currently available to suit your needs.
Most of our candies are produced in plants that work with peanuts and nuts, so traces may be found in any of our candies. We suggest if you are allergic to peanuts/nuts, to call our customer service department at 1300 526 397, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can recommend if there is anything currently available to suit your needs.
Sweetsworld now offers the Divvies Brand online. Divvies mission is to provide fun foods that are as safe as possible, so all of their products are free of peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and milk.
Yes, we do carry candy that is manufactured in kosher certified factories. You may run a search using the term “kosher” to find these items, or simply browse our site and those items that are kosher will list as such with the product description. If you require further help or attention, you may also call our customer service department at 1300 526 397 or email us at email@example.com.
Yes, we do offer sugar-free candy. You can browse our sugar free section or simply do a search on our site using the words “sugar free” and available items will appear. If you require additional assistance, please phone our customer service department at 1300 526 397 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, ATM cards with the Visa or Mastercard logo and Gift Cards.
Your card will be charged only when your order is ready to ship. If for some reason there is a problem with your order, we will not charge your card until the issue has been resolved.
As much as we would like to honor all donation requests, Sweetsworld receives far more requests for donations than we can support annually. As a result, we have organizations we currently support but do not accept solicitations for additional donations. We wish you the best with your fundraising efforts!
Yes we do! Please reach out to our wholesale department at can be reached at wholesale@Sweetsworld.com.au for further information.
Yes, we offer a large assortment of personalized and general party favors that would compliment your party “favorably”! Feel free to contact one of our celebrations specialists at email@example.com.
Yes, we do! For further information contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing an Order
Yes, you will have the option to create an account when you place your order. We advise that you do this in order to easily access and track your order history and update information. If you require assistance setting up an account during checkout, please phone us at 1300 526 397, and we will help you through the process. Note: Once orders are placed, you can not create an account associated with that order.
We include a general packing slip with each order which includes the order number, shipping address, bill to address, your gift message (when applicable), and the items you ordered. It does not include prices (to include product and shipping costs), and credit card number or information.
The gift message will appear on the packing slip that will be placed in the box your order will arrive in.
Our website has the latest encryption technology. If you still have reservations, we will be glad to take your order over the phone at 1300 526 397 .
Please feel free to contact our Customer Services, 1300 526 397 , to inquire about product information, order information – including shipment, tracking, or payment between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
If you have a question about a product, want to place an order by telephone, or want more information about Sweetsworld, please press 1 to be connected to our Flagship store in Kotara.